Netherlands embassy in Qatar
- Marjan Kamstra
Alfardan Office Tower, 18th floor
61 Al Funduq Street, West Bay
P.O. Box 23675
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- E-mail and opening hours
Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 - 16:00 hours.
Opening hours for Consular Section:
- Monday: 9:00 - 14:30 (by appointment only)
- Tuesday: 10:00 - 12:00 (collection of documents)
- Wednesday: 9:00 - 14:30 (by appointment only)
- Thursday: closed for Public.
- Friday: closed.
- Saturday: closed.
- Sunday: closed for Public.
Except for the days that the embassy is closed.
Visa, passports, certificates
Look at Netherlandsworldwide.nl for services such as applying for a Dutch passport or ID card, a certificate of residence, a visa, etc. You will also find information there about, for example, the Non-Residents Records Database (RNI) and voting from abroad.
Time difference with the Netherlands
Daylight saving time: + 1 hour / Standard time: + 2 hours