Legalisation of documents from Wallis and Futuna for use in the Netherlands
If you want to use a document from Wallis and Futuna in the Netherlands, you must first have it legalised by the local French authorities in Mata-Utu, Wallis Island.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the local authorities in Wallis and Futuna where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Have your document legalised by the local French authorities in Mata-Utu, Wallis Island. To find out how this works, go to Legalisation of documents from France for use in the Netherlands.