Legalisation of documents from Tokelau for use in the Netherlands
If you want to use a document from Tokelau in the Netherlands, you must first have it legalised by the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the authorities in Tokelau where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Have your document from Tokelau legalised by the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs. To find out how this works, go to Legalisation of documents from the New Zealand for use in the Netherlands.