Applying for a short-stay Schengen visa in Puerto Rico

If you live in Puerto Rico and want to apply for a short-stay visa for the Netherlands, you cannot do this at the consulate in San Juan. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-generals in the United States.