Supporting Businesses in the Netherlands and Poland
Are you a Polish businessowner looking for business possibilities in the Netherlands? Or a Dutch entrepreneur looking for opportunities in Poland? The Dutch embassy network in Poland and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) can help you on your way.
Doing business in the Netherlands
The website Business.gov.nl is the official government website for non-Dutch speaking entrepreneurs and is specially designed to help you do business in the Netherlands and working or trade with Dutch companies.
On the website Business.gov.nl you'll find practical information on:
- Coming to the Netherlands
- Starting a business
- Taxes in the Netherlands
- Financing your business (tax schemes, subsidies, credits)
- Running your business
Information on investing in the Netherlands is available on the website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
Doing business in Poland
The Dutch Economic Network in Poland and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) have a strong business network and excellent connections. Find out what we can do for you:
- Find information on business opportunities and markets in Poland (in Dutch).
- Check if you can join a Dutch trade mission to Poland. You will find information on missions and events on RVO.nl - Going abroad.
- Arrange a personal interview with the economic experts in the Dutch embassy network. We know the most attractive markets, the best steps to take and where to find tailored support.
Economic Department Warsaw
The economic department represents the economic interests of the Netherlands in Poland and promotes the presence of Dutch businesses on the Polish market. You can contact us for business questions about various sectors.
Mr. Sanne Kaasjager, Head of Department
Mr. Martin van Buuren, Deputy Head of Department
Mrs. Jolanta Kosicka, Trade Advisor
Mrs. Daria Idsardi, Trade Advisor
Mrs. Dorota van den Bercken, Trade Advisor
Mrs. Alicja Kępka, Administrative support officer
You can contact the agriculture department for questions about agriculture or the food industry in Poland. No matter which part of the agricultural chain you are active in, this team will be happy to help you with your international plans.
Mrs. Carolien Spaans, Agriculture Counsellor
vacancy, Senior Agriculture Officer
Mrs. Agnieszka Murawska, Junior Agriculture Officer