Agriculture in Poland
The network of the Agricultural Councils supports Dutch companies in the agricultural sector in their international ambitions. The Agricultural Council is for companies related to agro chain: raw materials, agro products, technology, services, trade and sales.
The main tasks of the Agricultural Office in Warsaw are:
- To promote Dutch exports to Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic including providing sector information and contact information, organizing trade missions and supporting participation in scholarships;
- Market overview regarding developments in the agriculture and agricultural policy, products and regions;
- Providing information to Dutch companies in the field of veterinary and phytosanitary requirements regarding import regulations;
- Trade and investment mediation in the above-mentioned countries;
- Information to Dutch companies, farmers and gardeners who consider establishment in Poland or in other countries. The already established companies and farmers are being given required support;
- Encouraging mutual cooperation in the field of nature conservation;
- Promote bilateral cooperation with the countries of the work area.
For more information about the Agriculture Council in Poland, we advise you to visit our agricultural website, or contact the Department of Agriculture of the Embassy in Warsaw directly.
ir. Martijn Homan- Agricultural Cousellor (Twitter: @HomanMAC)
Ms. Katarzyna Kowalczewska- agricultural advisor (Twitter: @KKowalczewska)
Ms. Agnieszka Murawska- agricultural advisor (Twitter: @AgaMurawska)
You can contact us via:
T:+48 22 559 12 69