Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in Palau

If you live in Palau and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot do this in Micronesia because there is no Dutch representation in this country. You can apply for this visa at the embassy in Manila, Philipines.