Legalisation of documents from Montserrat for use in the Netherlands
If you want to use a document from Montserrat in the Netherlands, you must have it legalised by the local British authorities in Olveston.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the local authorities in Montserrat where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Have your document legalised by the local British authorities in Olveston. To find out how this works, go to Legalisation of documents from the United Kingdom for use in the Netherlands.