The Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Lebanon
If you are a business traveler who travels to the Netherlands frequently from Lebanon and you need a short-stay Schengen visa each time, find out if you or your employees are eligible for the Orange Carpet Visa Facility.
Orange Carpet conditions
Whether or not you can use the Orange Carpet Visa Facility depends on which country your business is based in. The Dutch embassy can tell you more about this.
The conditions for an Orange Carpet procedure also vary from country to country. You will need to show why you travel frequently for your work. The embassy decides whether you meet the local conditions.
Orange Carpet benefits
The benefits of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility vary from country to country. Here are some examples of the possible benefits:
- You will not need to show as many documents to get a visa.
- Your visa will be valid for several trips (multiple entry visa).
- Your visa will be ready for collection sooner.
- Your visa will be valid for longer.
- You only have to apply for a visa in person once every five years.
- You will not have to make an appointment to hand in your application, or there could be special opening times.
- You can go to a VIP counter.
Who can use the Orange Carpet Visa Facility?
The Orange Carpet facility is mainly for staff of companies with current or future economic interests in the Netherlands. But the same conditions and benefits can also apply to other types of organisations (cultural, scientific, government) and individual travellers.
Collect first visa in person
The first time you apply for a visa you must go to the embassy or, if relevant, the visa application office in person, so your fingerprints can be taken.
Visa through another embassy
You might need to go to the embassy of another Schengen country for a visa, for example because there is no Dutch embassy in your country. You might still be eligible for an Orange Carpet visa. But there could be fewer services available.
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in this country or region
Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Lebanon
Lebanese business travelers that frequently travel to the Netherlands can apply to make use of the Orange Carpet Visa Facility. Are you starting business with the Netherlands and do you expect to have to travel to the Netherlands frequently? Then you can also apply.
First step is to fill out the Orange Carpet Application Form Lebanon.
Mail the form and requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The commercial section will process your application and let you know if you are accepted as an Orange Carpet member. This may take up to 4 weeks.
Once accepted, you will receive an Orange Carpet letter from the embassy that you can use to enter the Orange Carpet application procedure at the Netherlands Visa Application Center VFS.
Orange Carpet application procedure at VFS
As Orange Carpet member you can present your visa application at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre VFS without appointment from Monday to Friday between 10 and 11 a.m. at the following address:
Visa Application Centre for the Netherlands VFS
1st Floor, Gefinor Building
Orange Carpet document requirements
As Orange Carpet member you can present your application with the following documents:
- Completely filled out and signed Schengen visa application form
- 1 recent passport sized photograph (in conformity with ICAO-recommendations)
- Your original passport with a copy of the holder page and validity
- Copy of previous Schengen visa over the last 3 years
- Invitation of your host in the Netherlands
- Copy of your Orange Carpet letter
- For your employees: employment letter with warranty for all costs that may be incurred during the employee’s stay in the Netherlands
You may be asked to submit additional documents.
Mail us in case you have questions regarding the Orange Carpet Visa Facility in Lebanon.