What do we do?
What do we do in Kuwait?
The embassy in Kuwait represents, promotes and protects the interests of the Netherlands and Dutch citizens in Kuwait. We support citizens, companies, research institutes and other organizations. We also inform Kuwaiti and other foreigners with a business or cultural interest in Netherlands.
• We maintain contacts with the Kuwaiti government.
• We promote the trade relationship.
• We are committed to the Dutch culture.
• We increase the visibility of the Netherlands in Kuwait.
• We organize and support promotional activities.
• We assist Dutch citizens.
Embassy in Kuwait
Embassy Kuwait is a so-called bilateral post. This means in the first place that the embassy staff upholds the relations between the Netherlands and Kuwait. Due to its excellent relations with Kuwait, there is cooperation between the two countries in many areas.
You can apply here for passports, ID cards, visa, documents or statements.
Honorary Consulate in Bahrain
The honorary consulate in Bahrain represents on behalf of the embassy in Kuwait the Dutch interests in Bahrain. Unfortunately you can't apply here for passports, ID cards, visa, official documents or statements.