Supporting businesses in the Netherlands and Jordan
Are you an Jordanian business owner looking for business possibilities in the Netherlands? Or a Dutch entrepreneur looking for opportunities in Jordan? The Dutch embassy network in Jordan and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) can help you on your way.
Doing business in the Netherlands
The website Business.gov.nl is the official government website for non-Dutch speaking entrepreneurs and is specially designed to help you do business in the Netherlands and work or trade with Dutch companies.
On Business.gov.nl you’ll find practical information on:
- Coming to the Netherlands
- Starting a business
- Taxes in the Netherlands
- Financing your business (tax schemes, subsidies, credits)
- Running your business
Doing business in Jordan
The Dutch missions in Jordan and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) have a strong business network and excellent connections. Find out what we can do for you:
- Find information on business opportunities and markets in Jordan (in Dutch).
- Check if you can join a Dutch trade mission to Jordan. You will find information on missions and events on RVO.nl - Going abroad.
- Arrange a personal interview with the economic experts in the Dutch embassy network. We know the most attractive markets, the best steps to take and where to find tailored support (see Contact us).
The embassy in Amman is the first point of contact for trade enquiries or economic related information.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please add your full name, company name, sector and location)