Supporting businesses in the Netherlands and Indonesia
Are you an Indonesian business owner looking for business possibilities in the Netherlands? Or a Dutch entrepreneur looking for opportunities in Indonesia? The Dutch embassy network in Indonesia and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) can help you on your way.
Doing business in the Netherlands
The website Business.gov.nl is the official government website for non-Dutch speaking entrepreneurs and is specially designed to help you do business in the Netherlands and working or trade with Dutch companies.
On Business.gov.nl you’ll find practical information on:
- Coming to the Netherlands
- Starting a business
- Taxes in the Netherlands
- Financing your business (tax schemes, subsidies, credits)
- Running your business
Information on investing in the Netherlands is available on the website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
Doing business in Indonesia
The Dutch Economic Network in Indonesia and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) have a strong business network and excellent connections. Find out what we can do for you:
- Find information on business opportunities and markets in Indonesia (in Dutch).
- Check if you can join a Dutch trade mission to Indonesia. You will find information on missions and events on RVO.nl - Going abroad.
- Arrange a personal interview with the economic experts in the Dutch embassy network. We know the most attractive markets, the best steps to take and where to find tailored support (see Contact us).
Contact the Dutch Economic Network in Indonesia:
Economic Department of the Embassy in Jakarta
T: +62 21 524 8200
F: +62 21 527 5976
E: JAK-EA @minbuza.nl and JAK-LNV@minbuza.nl (Agriculture)
The Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSOs) are trade offices of the Dutch government abroad. NBSOs support you in a practical way with your plans abroad. Find here more information on the office in Surabaya:
Gedung Bursa Efek Indonesia
Jl. Tais Nasution No. 21, 8th floor suite 8B
Surabaya 60271, Indonesië
Mr. Mario Lauw
T: +62 31 6001 0615
Contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO).