Embassy in New Delhi: what we do
The Embassy in India represents The Kingdom of the Netherlands and promotes its interests in India. We support citizens, companies, knowledge institutions, development- and civil society organisations. We also inform non-Dutch people who have an interest in the Netherlands concerning general, business or cultural affairs.
- We maintain relations with the Indian Government.
- We promote business partnerships between both countries.
- We contribute to human rights in India.
- We promote the use of Dutch expertise and technology in the food security, water management and sustainability.
- We increase visibility of the Netherlands in India.
- We provide consular services to Dutch citizens.
- We process visa applications for foreign nationals wishing to travel to the Netherlands.