Consulate General in Bangalore: what we do
The Consulate General in Bangalore was opened in mid-2018. We support and promote business relations between the Netherlands and India (especially the south of India). Our diplomatic mission in Bangalore replaces the Netherlands Business Support Office.
- We represent Dutch interests in the south of India, especially in the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and the territory of the Union of the Puducherry.
- We support Dutch citizens, companies, knowledge institutions and NGOs and offer interested non-Dutch general, business and cultural information about the Netherlands.
- We maintain relations with relevant state governments in India.
- We promote business partnerships between both countries, especially in South India.
- We promote the use of Dutch expertise and technology in trade, innovation and education.
- We create platforms that give visibility to the Netherlands in South India.