Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in Guyana
If you live in Guyana and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot apply at the consulate in Georgetown. You can apply for your visa at the visa application center of VFS Global in Paramaribo, Suriname.
- You'll have to make an appointment to submit your visa application at the visa application center of VFS Global in Paramaribo, Suriname. Before you make an appointment, please check which documents are needed for you application.
- After submitting the visa application on the day of the appointment, your passport will be returned to you so that you can return to Guyana.
- Upon return in Guyana, you'll have to send your passport as soon as possible (max within 10 days) via commercial courier (DHL, FedEx) to the Netherlands embassy in Paramaribo:
Attn. Consular section
Van Roseveltkade 5
Together with the passport, you should include a fully paid return envelope from a commercial courier (DHL, FedEx) addressed to your home address.
- After the embassy receives the result on the visa application either the visa sticker will be put in the passport or the refusal letter will be printed out.
- The result on the visa application together with the passport of the applicant will be returned to your home address via the fully paid return envelope.
In case you have questions after reading the information on this page, please send an email via the contact form.