Trade and investment in the Netherlands for business people from Greece
Do you want to invest in the Netherlands? Dutch businesses can work with you in the fields of water, food, energy and more.
Trade and investment in the Netherlands
Investing in the Netherlands
There are plenty of reasons to invest in the Netherlands, for example:
- Its geographical location, on the coast of Western Europe, means the Netherlands has 500 million potential customers close by.
- Infrastructure is highly developed and includes Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, the Port of Rotterdam, roads, railway lines and broadband access.
- Dutch people have a high level of education thanks to the excellent education system. Around 90% of Dutch people speak English and many also speak other foreign languages.
Trade and investment
Dutch companies can work with you on global challenges in the fields of water, food, energy, health and security.
At Hollandtradeandinvest.nl you can find examples of Dutch solutions in these fields.
Information for businesses from this country or region
There is no additional information.
Fraude and Disputes
- You can report fraud or suspected scams of Dutch companies at the Fraud Help Desk (Fraudehelpdesk). The Fraud Help Desk can advise you or refer you to a relevant institution. Fraud or suspected scams can involve existing companies only.
- Phone number: +31 088 7867372
- Website: https://www.fraudhelpdesk.org/
- In the Netherlands, if your customer does not pay or if you do not pay your customers, you may have to deal with debt collection agencies and bailiffs. You can read practical information about debt collection agencies and bailiffs in the Netherlands here (https://business.gov.nl/regulation/debt-collection-agencies-bailiffs/)
- If you have a legal problem, dispute or conflict with an entrepreneur or consumer, you can find practical information about legal assistance and what steps to take here (https://business.gov.nl/regulation/legal-assistance/)