Legalisation of documents from French Polynesia for use in the Netherlands
If you want to use a document from French Polynesia in the Netherlands, you must have it legalised by the local French authorities in Papeete.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the local authorities in French Polynesia where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Have your document from French Polynesia legalised by the local French authorities in Papeete. To find out how this works, go to Legalisation of documents from France for use in the Netherlands.