Legalisation of documents from French Guiana for use in the Netherlands
If you want to use a document from French Guiana in the Netherlands, you must have it legalised by the local French authorities in Cayenne.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the local authorities in French Guiana where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Ask the local French authorities in Cayenne where you can have your document legalised. To find out how legalisation works, go to Legalisation of documents from France for use in the Netherlands (website in French).