Internship - blogs
The embassy in Helsinki offers the opportunity to Dutch university students to do an internship as a part of their studies. The internship period is 4-6 months.
What is it like to be an intern at the Dutch embassy in Helsinki? How does daily life in Finland look like? Read the blogs!
- It has started! - Annelot Saenger - September 2019
- The circle becomes round - Merijn van Bruggen - June 2019
- A work visit to the North - Merijn van Bruggen - May 2019
- Spring is (almost) here!- Merijn van Bruggen - April 2019
- A month full of politics - Merijn van Bruggen - March 2019
- Hello Finland! - Merijn van Bruggen - February 2019
- Goodbye Finland! - Raymond van Teeffelen - December 2018
- Events at Villa Kleineh and visit to Repovesi - Raymond van Teeffelen - November 2018
- Business trip and living like a Finn - Raymond van Teeffelen - October 2018
- The adventure begins - Raymond van Teeffelen - September 2018