Applying for a short-stay Schengen visa in the Cayman Islands

If you live in the Cayman Islands and want to apply for a short-stay visa for the Netherlands, you cannot do this in the Cayman Islands. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-generals in the United States.