Supporting businesses in the Netherlands and Canada
Are you a Canadian businessowner looking for business possibilities in the Netherlands? Or a Dutch entrepreneur looking for opportunities in Canada? The Dutch embassy network in Canada and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency help you on your way.
Doing business in the Netherlands
The website Business.gov.nl is the official government website for non-Dutch speaking entrepreneurs and is specially designed to help you do business in the Netherlands and working or trade with Dutch companies.
On Business.gov.nl you’ll find practical information on:
- Coming to the Netherlands
- Starting a business
- Taxes in the Netherlands
- Financing your business (tax schemes, subsidies, credits)
- Running your business
Information on investing in the Netherlands is available on the website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) in Toronto.
Doing business in Canada
The Dutch missions in Canada and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) have a strong business network and excellent connections. Find out what we can do for you:
- Find information on business opportunities and markets in Canada (in Dutch).
- Check if you can join a Dutch trade mission to Canada. You will find information on missions and events on RVO.nl - Going abroad.
- Arrange a personal interview with the economic experts in the Dutch embassy network. We know the most attractive markets, the best steps to take and where to find tailored support (see Contact us).
Contact the economic experts of the embassy and consulate-general:
T (+1) 613 237 5031
E email@example.com. Please add your full name, company name, sector and location.
T (+1) 416 598 2534
E firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your full name, company name, sector and location.
T (+1) 604 684 6448
E email@example.com. Please add your full name, company name, sector and location.