Supporting businesses in the Netherlands and Brazil
Are you an Brazilian business owner looking for business possibilities in the Netherlands? Or a Dutch entrepreneur looking for opportunities in Brazil? The Dutch embassy network in Brazil and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) can help you on your way.
Doing business in the Netherlands
The website Business.gov.nl is the official government website for non-Dutch speaking entrepreneurs and is specially designed to help you do business in the Netherlands and working or trade with Dutch companies.
On Business.gov.nl you’ll find practical information on:
- Coming to the Netherlands
- Starting a business
- Taxes in the Netherlands
- Financing your business (tax schemes, subsidies, credits)
- Running your business
Information on investing in the Netherlands is available on the website of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
Doing business in Brazil
The Dutch Economic Network in Brazil and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) have a strong business network and excellent connections. Find out what we can do for you:
- Find information on business opportunities and markets in Brazil (in Dutch).
- Check if you can join a Dutch trade mission to Brazil. You will find information on missions and events on RVO.nl - Going abroad.
- Arrange a personal interview with the economic experts in the Dutch embassy network. We know the most attractive markets, the best steps to take and where to find tailored support (see Contact us).
The embassy in Brasília and the NBSOs in Belo Horizonte and Porto Alegre are the first point of contact for trade enquiries or economic related information.
T: +55 613 961 32 13
T: (Belo Horizonte): +55 313 504 33 81
T: (Southern Brazil): +55 513 378 11 44