Netherlands Consulate in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea

Contact details

Honorary Consul: Stan Joyce
+61 2 83056800 (emergencies)

Visa, passports, certificates

Look at for services such as applying for a Dutch passport or ID card, a certificate of residence, a visa, etc. You will also find information there about, for example, the Non-Residents Records Database (RNI) and voting from abroad.