Legalisation of documents from Anguilla for use in the Netherlands
If you want to use a document from Anguilla in the Netherlands, you must have it legalised by the local British authorities in Anguilla.
Which documents can be legalised?
You can have various documents legalised, such as diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records:
- an official copy of a birth certificate
- a certificate of unmarried status
- an official copy of a marriage certificate
- an official copy of a divorce certificate
- an official copy of a death certificate
Ask the local authorities in Anguilla where you can get these documents.
Where and how can you have your document legalised?
Have your document legalised by the local British authorities in Anguilla. To find out how this works, go to Legalisation of documents from the United Kingdom for use in the Netherlands.