Overview of Links to Travel- and Vaccination Information
On this page you can find an overview of links to pages that might be useful when you plan to travel to the Netherlands from Singapore, or from the Netherlands to Singapore.
Links to information about vaccinations and recognition of vaccination certificates in both Singapore and the Netherlands are also included.
Disclaimer: this list is not exhaustive, and subject to change. We urge you to regularly check for updates via the mentioned links.
Current situation in Singapore
Press release: Preparing for the transition towards COVID resilience
Travelling to the Netherlands
The Netherlands is open for non-essential travel from Singapore, as Singapore is on the EU list of safe countries. It does not matter what the purpose of your journey is or what nationality you hold. Everyone traveling from Singapore to the Netherlands needs to show his/her test certificate or vaccination certificate.
Use the checklist for (return) trips to the Netherlands for your preparation.
Upon arrival in the Netherlands, there is currently no need to quarantine
Regular visa requirements and border procedures do apply. Consult with your airline before you travel, as they may have implemented additional/new requirements for your flight.
For more information about travelling to the Netherlands from Singapore, click here.
Always check the website of the region and/or city you are travelling to.
- Corona Virus COVID-19
- Current information about COVID-19, RIVM
- Coronavirus dashboard
- Website of Schiphol Airport
Departure from Singapore:
To obtain information what is required from the country you are travelling to, look up your country specific information here:
https://www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl/reizen/reisadviezen (only in Dutch)
Some countries require different Pre-Departure Tests:
Don't forget to digitally authenticate and endorse your HealthCerts here:
Travelling/Returning to Singapore
- For Travelling to Singapore, Entry Approval Information and Safe Travel Lanes: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview
- Transit through Singapore: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/transit/overview
- Travel to Singapore via the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL): Requirements and Process (ica.gov.sg)
- Bringing passholders to Singapore
Which document should I use to prove my vaccinated status when entering the Netherlands?
- Visiting the Netherlands from abroad - requirements for proof of vaccination: requirements for the proof of vaccination
- Digital Singaporean vaccination certificate for travelling (Please be aware that the use of this digital vaccination certificate is subject to the prevailing entry requirements of your destination country): Notαrise.gov.sg
How do I record the vaccinations that I did overseas in Singapore / the National Immunisation Registry (NIR)?
How can I have my Singapore vaccinations registered in the Netherlands?
If you have been fully vaccinated in a country outside the EU, you can have your vaccination registered in the Netherlands if at least one of the following applies to you:
- you are a Dutch national;
- you live in the Netherlands;
Follow the steps listed via: Getting proof of vaccination after being vaccinated outside the Netherlands ('I have been fully vaccinated in a country outside the EU')
That way, you can obtain a COVID Certificate that is valid in the Netherlands and throughout the European Union. You can then (after the appointment in Utrecht): upload this COVID Certificate in the CoronaCheck app or on CoronaCheck.nl.
For more information: CoronaCheck.nl
Approved vaccines in the Netherlands
When vaccinated in the Netherlands, how to get an overview which includes the dates of both vaccination shots:
Follow the steps on Mijn.Rivm.nl (note: this is not an official proof of vaccination)