Latest COVID-19 Regulations Updates in Indonesia
For KLM Indonesia Flight Updates, click here.
Indonesia categorized Very High Risk Area
Previously Indonesia was categorized as a high-risk area. However due to the deteriorating situation in Indonesia as of 14 August the qualification of Indonesia will be a very high risk area. Therefore the travel advise has been updated.
Travel to Indonesia
On 9 February 2021, the Indonesian authorities have decided to extend the travel restrictions to enter the country.
These restrictions includes amongst other things:
- A negative PCR test not older than 72 hours before departure from the NL for all travellers (including minors and infants);
- Upon arrival in IND, a PCR re-test will be conducted followed up by eight days quarantine in a hotel;
- During the hotel quarantine, two extra PCR tests will be conducted. If the results of these tests are negative, you will receive a release letter from the authorities to go home;
You may find more information here.
New regulations in regards to visa and stay permits during the new normal can be found here.
Update: No vaccine necessary for foreign travelers for domestic travel
Vaccination for domestic travel in Indonesia is no longer necessary for foreign travelers:
For more information click here.
The VFS offices in Jakarta, Surabaya (from 15 September 2021) and Bali are open again.
They provide the following services.
- Visa applications for seafarers;
- Facilitation visas (Chavez Vilches);
- Partners of Dutch citizens.
Schedule your VFS appointment
For questions related to the VFS appointment system: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
The consular section is fully open, however with limited service. This means that passport, identity card and MVV applications and legalizations are processed to a limited extent.
Schedule your consular appointment
We are open for Civic Integration Exams. Schedule your Civic Integration Exams appointment
For any questions and advice, please send an email to email@example.com.
We hope we can count on your cooperation and thank you for your understanding.
Stay healthy & safe!