Indonesia - Consular services, consular statements and legalizations
Unfortunately, the Dutch embassy in Jakarta has been forced to adjust the consular services due to the corona crisis. It is now possible to request a consular statement or legalization by e-mail or post under certain conditions.
Consular statements and legalizations
This concerns the following declarations:
- Certificate of residence (VOW)
- Declaration of marital status (VOB)
- Certificate of Marriage (VOH)
- Declaration on Dutch citizenship (VON)
- Visa support letter (VIS)
The procedure to request a declaration is as follows.
- The customer sends an e-mail to email@example.com with the request for a consular statement and indicates whether this statement should be received by post or by e-mail;
- The embassy will send a confirmation of receipt, after which the customer will transfer the fees owed + any shipping costs per person to the bank account in the Netherlands below, stating the description. All bank costs are for the client;
- The application cannot be processed without the description;
- After the receipt of the fees has been confirmed by the Ministry, the embassy will prepare the statement and send it to the customer by post or email.
The embassy requests the customer to transfer the fees to the following bank account number in the Netherlands.
Account: BUZA Consular Mediation
With the bank transfer, it is necessary to state the name of the declaration that applies:
- VOW - NAME of the customer - Indonesia
- VOB - NAME of the customer - Indonesia
- VOH - NAME of the customer - Indonesia
- VON - NAME of the customer - Indonesia
- VIS - NAME of the customer - Indonesia
The procedure to request a legalization is not changed. It is only possible to legalize your documents at our counter and pay the fees with your bank card with chip / credit card.
Please try to schedule an appointment via bit.ly/appointmentnl
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. S-3 | 12950 Jakarta | Indonesia
cannot be held responsible if documents are possibly lost by post.
© Jakarta, July 2020