Job advertisement: Policy Officer for Trade & Innovation
The embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Helsinki is looking for an academic level policy officer for Trade & Innovation.
We are looking for a new colleague
These are the main things we are looking for in our new colleague:
- You are an enthusiastic and flexible team player and networker, with creative ideas who is able to work independently.
- You are an excellent networker, result oriented, able to think like a businessperson, be customer friendly and a good listener.
- You are curious by nature and committed to find effective ways of promoting business and intensifying relations between Dutch and Finnish companies and institutions in the fields of commerce and innovation.
- You have completed your academic studies in a relevant field (f.e. economy, business administration, engineering, sustainable development).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience (economics, with a focus on sustainable development, marketing and business development).
- You have a clear interest in Circular Economy (CE), sustainable and smart cities, climate change and healthtech.
- You speak English and Finnish fluently. Swedish is optional. If you happen to speak Dutch this is of course a bonus!
If you recognize yourself in this description, please send in your motivation letter and CV in English to HEL@minbuza.nl
Deadline is 22 March 2020.
A more detailed job profile will be made available to you upon request after your application has been reviewed.
For further inquiries, please mail to HEL@minbuza.nl