Dutch business lounge at Swedish construction fair
The Netherlands Embassy in Sweden invites Dutch companies & startups to team up at Northern Europe's largest meeting place for the construction and real estate industry, the trade fair Nordbygg 2020 in Stockholm.
Nordbygg is held every even year at Stockholmsmässan exhibition center and attracts around 900 exhibitors and 48,000 visitors. We will use this platform to connect professional and innovative Dutch stakeholders in built environment with Nordic partners and clients.
Offer & costs
Reach out to Nordic decision makers in the built environment sector through:
- A Holland business lounge with possibilities to showcase your products and services
- Participation in the Innovation Arena
- An exclusive networking event at the residence of the Netherlands Ambassador to Sweden
- No participation fee
- Participants are responsible for own travel and accomodation costs
When & where
21-24 April 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden
Urbanisation, climate change and mobility challenges are putting cities under pressure and new innovative solutions are in demand.
The built environment sector is Sweden’s largest single sector, but it is currently a fragmented sector. Sweden needs to increase production, shorten lead times and reduce effects on environment and climate.
Smart built environment is a prioritized strategic innovation program by the Swedish government. New innovations are tested and there is a need for new ideas to reduce the sector’s environmental impact, shorten planning and construction times, reduce total construction costs and facilitate a new business logic in the sector.
Dutch companies have a long tradition of managing complex urban situations and can match their offer with demands abroad.
For more extensive market information we refer to the report European Construction Sector Observatory | Country Factsheet Sweden, published in September 2019
You are a Dutch company or startup with an innovative solution for creating sustainable buildings or industrialising and digitising the construction process, in areas such as:
- Energy efficient building supplies and materials
- Service integration solutions for connected, smart homes and offices, including vehicle-to grid
- Innovative HVAC solutions
- Building performance measurement systems for energy and water use
- Building automation and service integration solutions for connected construction sites
- Low- and plus- energy construction methods
More information about the fair
Registration & questions
Please contact the Embassy of the Netherlands in Stockholm: