The Netherlands Embassy is looking to fill the position of General Affairs (administrative) Officer.
Basic function of position (18,75 hours/week):
The officer is responsible for front office administration and logistics in the areas of administration, finance, personnel, information systems and accomodation. The officer reports to the expatriate operational manager.
The officer will handle administrative procedures regarding staff (expat and local) and provides information on local procedures and legislation.
Responsibilities in the financial area include a.o. payroll and managing invoices.
The officer assists in IT-related matters and provides logistic support. The officer is second back-up for the receptionist at the embassy.
- Secondary vocational level
- Fluency (orally and in writing) in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Relevant working experience is required;
- Well developed organisational skills;
- Ability to work with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Ability to work independently;
- Flexbility, initiative and team spirit.
Application deadline: April 22, 2019
How to apply: interested applicants are invited to submit CV and motivation letter in English by email to the following email address: KIE@minbuza.nl, to the attention of Ms G. van Rosmalen;
Enquiries: by email to KIE@minbuza.nl, to the attention of Ms G. van Rosmalen.