Extension deadline to apply for GES 2019
The primary aim of Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) is to promote entrepreneurship worldwide. In support of this, GES offers a unique and international platform where the innovations of entrepreneurs from across the globe can be showcased to an audience of foreign investors, presenting their tech solutions to global challenges.The deadline for entrepreneurs to apply for GES 2019 is moved to Friday, March 1, 2019.
- Together with the United States of America, the Netherlands will be organizing and co-hosting the ninth edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) on June 4 and 5 2019.
- During GES 2019, around 2,000 entrepreneurs, investors, and other participants from all over the world will convene at the World Forum in The Hague.
- The summit aims to promote international entrepreneurship and highlight its key role in the development of concrete solutions to global challenges.
- Entrepreneurs in DRC who want to join GES 2019 have to apply first and must meet several criteria in order to take part in GES.
- GES 2019 offers opportunities for Dutch and international entrepreneurs. Over the course of two days, participants from all over the world will attend a program featuring top keynote speakers, expert panels, and matchmaking activities.
- Investors and innovators will connect in various creative environments, spaces and events.
- International participants will not have to pay attendance fees or lodging costs during GES.
- The number of people who can participate in this unique event is limited.
- Technology with the potential to contribute to global challenges within Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health and Water
- An innovation that is more than a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model
- An enterprise that is investor-ready, with the ambition and the capacity to scale-up internationally within 5 years
- Preference for entrepreneurs that work together with universities or research institutions
- The embassies cannot guarantee that entrepreneurs who apply will pass selection to participate in the GES 2019. An independent committee decides which applicants will be invited.
- Please find more details about the event on http://www.ges2019.org