Once again, EUMCCI, under SEBSEAM-M, is hosting online workshops on business opportunities in Malaysia and how to access them
Since the webinars are EU co-funded, we offer free participation for EU companies. We ensure knowledge transfer provided by independent industry experts. We are certain your network and members benefit from EUMCCI’s complementary services.
The upcoming webinars are:
- Smart Cities, find out more by clicking the link or see the flyer, Facebook, or LinkedIn .
- Halal F&B, find out more by clicking the link or see the flyer, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
Further information is also attached below.
24. Nov, 10:00-10:45 am Brussels Time
This online consultation bridges the gap between the EU firms and the high Malaysian demand for smart city solutions by covering:
· Introducing major smart city projects and their characteristics
· Providing a brief market analysis and giving an outlook
· Pin-point potential entry points for EU smart city solution provider
Smart City expert Vincent Fong, General Manager of Knowledge Group, is sharing his insights in a 20 minutes presentation.
Complementary to the webinar comes EUMCCI's most recent publication “Potentials for EU SME’s in the Malaysian Smart City Sector”.
1. Dec, 10-11:00 am Brussels Time
This online seminar introduces two industry experts which provide market insights into Malaysia’s Halal F&B Industry and advises on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) measurement for manufacturers by covering:
· Halal F&B market briefing and outlook
· Landscape of Halal certification system
· Potentials for EU firms in Malaysia
· Overview most relevant IPR measurements for manufacturing
· Key IP considerations before entering Malaysian market
· Case studies
The 60 minutes webinar is a joint project with Southeast Asia IPR SME Helpdesk.