31 March Water mission to ASIAWATER 2020 in Kuala Lumpur
- Events data
- Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
From 31 March to 2 April 2020, the 11th edition of ASIAWATER will take place in Kuala Lumpur. ASIAWATER is the leading water and waste water event in South East Asia with over 2000 local and international brands from 32 countries participating. More than 18,000 visitors from 48 countries will join the exhibition and conference.
Henk Ovink, Special Envoy for International Water Affairs will lead a mission water companies from the Netherlands. Participants in the mission will be offered the following:
- An exhibition space at the Netherlands pavilion
- Company pitching session during the 3rd Malaysia-Netherlands Water Dialogue (co-organized by the Malaysian Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources) with participation of the Malaysian Minister
- Business-2-Business matching session, with a minimum of 5 matches per company
- Dinner reception at the Ambassador's residence with stakeholders from the water sector in Malaysia
- Free entrance to other seminars, talks, and networking events organized by the main exhibition/conference organizer
- Technical tours (tentative and may incur some charges)
Participation and registration
The participation fee will be at a special rate of Euro 1000 per company (maximum 4 delegates). Flight and accommodation is not included in the participation fee and will cost approximately Euro 1000 per pax if reserved in time.
Please send us your company / organization details to email@example.com to enquire or register for this mission.